The Kraemer Company History
Edward Kraemer started a house and barn construction company in 1912. During the 1920's Edward Kraemer was
offered the opportunity to perform a rock crushing job in Spring Green, Wisconsin for Sauk County and this
job marked the beginning of the aggregate business. During the 1930's the company began to do some road
construction. By the 1950's the company's focus had turned away from building construction to the aggregate
business and road construction. The aggregate business enjoyed very strong growth and operated under Edward
Kraemer's name until 1996 when it became The Kraemer Company.
Kraemer Home >